Показано с 1 по 2 из 2

Тема: Bounty Hunter

Восклицание Bounty Hunter

Тут полезная информация для Bounty Hunter.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.

Наткнулся на годный гайд по жратве для БХ.
    Сорри за инглиш и многабуков.

Spoiler for Посмотреть:

Items Highlighted in RED are 100% needed.
    Items Highlighted in GREEN are items that are/can be needed but are also very situational.
    Items Highlighted in BLUE are items that you do not necessarily need but can be helpful.

Flurr-Cle Onion- This is a little onion that when you eat it you heal for a portion of your mind bar, as you cannot heal your mind bar naturally this is a MUST HAVE!
    Rischie thoughts: This stays the same, these things are awesome.

Exo Protein Wafer- These little bad boys have a very low stomach fill and offer a awesome amount of damage mitigation, you would literally be crazy to not have some of these on you at all times for when you are filling the pressure.
    Rischie thoughts: Never ever, ever leave home without these. These are Mandatory

Vasarian Brandy- The King of all Drinks, This is a triple threat beverage. Raising all 3 of your mind stats and as long as the filling is below 50 you can drink 2 at a time, this can give you over 800 extra mind and is a MUST HAVE!!!
    Rischie thoughts: I personally don’t think this is the king of drinks for BH. Brandy is a very good food but certainly not the only thing you should be using. In general its filling is high, it use to be a lot better back in pub 3 and 4 when human regen was higher.
    That being said it is still a mandatory drink, however it should be supplemented along with spice tea, and mando wine if needed. Realistically with aurillian fruits you don’t nessiscarly need AS much brandy, however you should try different combinations of spiced tea and brandy to see what works for you. You also don’t want just any brandy, you want long duration brandy so that you can run out your fill and still have the same about of time as if you were to pop it regularly and then supplement it with spiced tea, if you absolutely need the regen, then you can assist it with low fill mando wine.

Spiced tea:
    Rischie thoughts: This in my opinion is the current king of drinks for pvp at least. Spiced tea probably shouldn’t be used completely alone however if you use the long duration brandy like I listed above you can have the regen AND get your mind up to insane numbers.

Pikatta Pie-
    Rischie thoughts: Always use pikatta no matter what, this is mandatory.

Citros Snow Cake- This awesome little cake increases your accuracy by a TON, I never go anywhere without it.
    Rischie thoughts: Always use snow cake. This is also mandatory.

Synthsteak-
    Rischie thoughts: Upgraded this food from blue to Red from the first post. The initial above description is not how you should be using Synthsteak to begin with. You should be doing what is called
    pre-steaking. Synthsteaks duration is so long that by the time your filling goes back down to zero, you will still have a good 30 or so minutes left on it. You want to gauge it, but typically I will use this when I send out the initial planetary probe droid. The amount of damage mitigation this does is too good to pass up. You should not go into a fight with out this active. (Keep in mind this does NOT stack with exo-protein wafers, so you will use exo protein as a supplement after the steak wares off).

Aurillian Fruit:
    Rischie thoughts: Currently the best heal in the game a bh can use that does not require medic. If you play your filling correctly you can use 2-3 of these for 2000-3000 heal of all pools. This should be used in the appropriate situations and will cost filling.

Pica Thunder Cloud:
    Rischie thoughts: So this one was not included at all which is surprising. I typically take this all the time regardless of whether or not I may need it. This is a ranged defense food that I always save a little room for. This will make you much harder to hit if a jedi takes out a ranged dot. If you have a bh blind and a scatter paired with ranged defense a jedi is very unlikely to ever hit you with a cdef weapon.

Dermal Thickners:
    Rischie thoughts: These were also not included but are VERY important. This is a Melee Defense stim. This gives you added melee defense for 5 minutes and is always worth using. These also cost no filling and no downer.

Synthesized Muscle Stimulant:
    Rischie thoughts: This should be paired with Pica Thunder Cloud to bring up your Ranged Defense as high as possible. This will help nullify ranged dots. 5 minutes and is always worth using. These also cost no filling and no downer.

Gamorral (sp?)
    Rischie thoughts: This was not on the original list but it certainly should be. Basically Health brandy, used when combating jedi with health dots.

Accaragum:
    Rischie thoughts: This was not on the original list but it certainly should be. Basically Action brandy, used when combating jedi with action dots.

Parwan Nutricake- This can be a Bounty Hunters best friend, Offers you a instant burst run, and yes you can use this to burst run multiple times in a row. This is something that if used properly can win you a lot of battles, I have beaten CM's and been called a hacker with my BH just by baiting their burst run and kiting them for miles and wearing out their dots. This can be great for keeping up with a force run jedi that is trying to make a quick escape into water. IMPORTANT NOTE. If you use your ability burst run then try to eat one of these after you will NOT get the burst run, you must not use your ability burst run if it is on cool down the food is no help to you. I suggest eating one or however many you need and when you know your stomach is full or you won’t need any more then use your ability burst run.
    Rischie thoughts: Its great in very certain scenarios, this will destroy your filling so use only if you KNOW you will win the fight and are just trying to catch a newb.

Havla- This food reduces the time between your Medic>doctor>and Combat medic ability. Its only really useful for a CM bounty hunter as most bounty hunters do not need Medic.
    Rischie thoughts: Great for cm bh that's it.

Neutron Pixie- This is a simple SPICE that will increase your HAM and can be good in a pinch, however NOTE that spices all come with a downer effect once their buff wears off, if your still fighting when that downer hits you are DEAD.
    Rischie thoughts: Amazing always carry some around.

Muon Gold- Another spice but this one adds to your MIND bar and can be good in a pinch, however NOTE that spices all come with a downer effect once their buff wears off, if your still fighting when that downer hits you are DEAD.
    Rischie thoughts: Amazing always carry some around.

Vagnerian Canape-
    Rischie thoughts: Canape is great if a jedi takes out a mind dot. This type of information you want to know ahead of time so if you have fought the jedi before then you’ll want to prepare for it. That really is the only scenario that I would use this in, otherwise there are much better replacements for the filling.

Thakitillo-
    Rischie thoughts: I changed this from red to blue on the initial list. There is really not much reason for you to have to use this vs a Jedi. At the end of the day your filling is priority and this just uses to much of it, I carry around a low fill version of it and I have literally never used it. You should also be warcrying any PDs, and hit stand once when actually KD which should pop you back up most of the time (As a bh you never want to be using an automatic stand macro as this will instantly flop you).
    Scenarios to use it in: If you are a ranged BH and absolute can’t take getting KD. If you are just learning and don’t know how to get out of the dizzy.

Foods I removed completely from the above list i.e.: These are not worth using at all.

Smugglers Delight- "Once the spice ends you have to regen back the bonus the spice gave. whats smugglers delight does is you dont have the bad 2 minute downer which actually takes away your ham bars. So there is still a penalty to spice use, but if you find you have to pop a spice during a fight this will lessen the penalty's. I think its useful as a bh you have a lot of downtime buffing getting mission before a fight and this lasts 1 hour cant hurt as long as you have unused space. also if you think you can regen back up quickly you can chain 2 spices, or pop one just before fight for better regen. !" ~sachy75
    Rischie thoughts: This guy also gets a remove. Sure it lasts an hour but you are screwing your filling for your other major pre-foods, and you do want to leave filling room too anyways. Also spices should always be a last resort regardless. If you have to take a spice it should be in the last leg of the fight. There are too many moves to combat downers on your own. You shouldn’t be popping any spices before a fight regardless of the spice downer reduction. You should also be keeping as much open room in your food fill bar for your initial pre-steak and Aurillian fruit. Essentially the 25 filling that this costs does not out way taking better foods.

Blue Milk- This stuff gives you a Mind Heal! It can be good to have with you however there are alternatives to this and it is likely that your stomach filling will be busy handling Vasarian brandy so this is a drink that can be useful however it is very niche.
    Rischie thoughts: I took the color of this one out completely Blue milk should NEVER be used, ever. The filling is WAY to big to ever be used effectively. Supplement with aitha or spiced tea. You have less control over your filling, you do not need a heal this big all at once, this should be supplemented with smaller heals and smaller filling, that way you can control your filling much easier. I would much rather have a tiny heal and get a good dizzy pd and Regen.

Ithorian Mist- Offers you defense vs Dizzy however this also takes up a good portion of your stomach filling you could better save for something else.
    Rischie thoughts: I personally would never take this, you can use warcry to combat dizzy and should be able to stand very easily if knocked down. Again too much filling.

Veronian Berry Wine- Offers you defense vs Blind however this also takes up a good portion of your stomach filling you could better save for something else.
    Rischie thoughts: This is useless because of filling, much better spent on other foods.
    Again the way I look at foods and why some just are not worth it are due to filling management. Sure you want to take all the foods in the world, but you simply can’t and at the end of the day some foods are going to be prioritized over others to get the maximum benefit out of those foods.

There are one or two foods I also use that are not here that I didn’t have time to throw on.
    Последний раз редактировалось desp; 28.05.2019 в 20:58.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.